The Ken McDonald golf course was built in 1974 to much fanfare. The course was designed by a locak famous architect named Jack Snyder. Since its opening day it has been a favorite destination for local and visiting golfers alike.
The 18-hole championship course provides an excellent round of golf for every skill level at an affordable price.
- 18-Hole Championship Course (par 72)
- Lighted Driving Range
- Fully equipped golf pro shop
- Men’s and Ladies’ Organizations
- Golf instruction available (clinics & individual lessons)
- PGA Professional Staff
- Restaurant: The Caddy Shack Sports Grill at Ken McDonald
Golf Course Stats:
Par 72 – 6,743 yards Course Rating/Slope
- Back Tees 72.1 / 125
- Middle Tees 69.6 / 118
- Front Tees 71.4 / 116